Our Commitment to Privacy
Faith Comes By Hearing is committed to transparency in letting you know how your personal information is obtained, used, shared, and secured.
Your entry of personal data on any of our websites is completely optional, but the use of some services may require you to create an account in order to obtain full benefit.
What information does Faith Comes By Hearing collect and how is it used?
- If you sign up for our email updates, we will collect your name and email address in order to communicate with you and personalize our content.
- We collect the following data when you visit our websites:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is used to identify your location down to the region/city level. We use this information to identify where our services are used so that we can create a more personalized experience.
- Referring URL (if any), which is used to identify where our traffic comes from and refine our marketing efforts in order to reduce expenses.
- Technical information about your Internet browser software, which helps us to identify technical issues and fix bugs.
- Site activity and statistics, which are used to help us understand which sections of our websites are most valuable in order to provide a more relevant experience.
- identify you as a valid user;
- help personalize your online experience;
- improve our services;
- remember your site preferences;
- track the number of visitors to a page;
- help you sign up for our services; and/or
- protect your data.
- If you create an account on any of our websites or make a donation, we will ask you to provide other information such as your name and address to send you tax documents, process your transaction securely, and personalize your experience with our ministry.
- We may ask for other relevant information to help process your request. For example, we will ask you to specify which branch of military service if you request chaplain materials.
- We will use your provided information to record and support your participation in the activities you select. For example, if you fill out a survey, we will use that information to make better decisions on how we can communicate more effectively.
Does FCBH share my information?
- We do not trade or sell your information to third parties for any reason.
- We do not share your information with third parties for any reason except the following:
- We use several third party tracking services such as Facebook and Google Analytics to provide a better, more customized experience for our users and identify the content that is most relevant to them. These platforms track information that allows them to associate demographics that you may have shared with them such as age, gender, occupation, location, etc. This information can be used to identify you, and we use it to share promotional messages and targeted ads with you on these platforms.
- We provide your information to partners for the purpose of sending you relevant information regarding content they create. This only happens in rare circumstances, and you must specifically opt-in to receive partner content or information.
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personally identifiable information remains private. However, in the event that we are required to disclose personally identifiable information by a court, the police or other law enforcement bodies for lawful reasons, we will make such a disclosure without being in violation of this Policy.
- In the case of a breach in our systems, and if we suspect that your data may have been compromised, we will make every attempt to notify you as soon as possible – usually within 48 hours.
How does FCBH provide safe online transactions?
- We process all transactions using Authorize.net, a PCI-compliant industry leader in transaction processing. All information is sent using an industry-standard, encrypted (SSL), military-grade connection.
- Children under the age of 16 are not eligible to use our service and must not attempt to register with us or submit any personal information to us without obtaining explicit parental consent.
How can I unsubscribe from email updates, contact FCBH about my information, get a copy of my personal information, or ask that my personal information be deleted?
- You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that is included with every bulk email we send. You may also make a request by contacting us using the information below.
- To obtain a copy of the personal information we have collected, to request that we edit or delete your personal information from our records, or to modify your existing monthly contribution, contact us in one of the following methods:
- Postal mail: Faith Comes By Hearing, 2421 Aztec Rd., Albuquerque, NM 87107
- 1 (800) 545-6552 7am – 4pm MT, M – F
- (505) 881-3321 9am – 4pm MT, M – F
- Email: [email protected]
We will never contact you and ask that you provide your password for any reason. You should never disclose any of your account passwords to unauthorized people. We use industry-standard security measures and practices to help keep your personal information safe, but we cannot guarantee that these measures will stop any users from conducting illegal activity. Consequently, by signing up for email updates, creating an account on our sites, or providing any personal information, you acknowledge that there are circumstances in which unauthorized persons may access your personal information.
Because some of our services rely on users sharing personal information, withdrawing your consent will mean that you are not able to receive the full benefits of these services as a user.
Currency Conversion Notice: We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates provided. You should confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates. Rates are for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice. All contributions are charged in US Dollars ($ USD).
May 25, 2018
Faith Comes By Hearing/Hosanna is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All U.S. contributions are tax-deductible.